If you're putting in the hours on your feet, in the pool, gym or on your bike but not paying attention to what's fuelling those sessions then you may not be getting the most out of your training.
Eating the right foods, at the right time and in the right amounts can help you maximise the gains from your workout, enhance muscle adaptation and recovery, achieve optimum body composition and overall performance.
1:1 consultations. This will be adapted to your own personal goals, targets and situation. It could include:
- Training nutrition plan - how to go harder for longer to optimise your training gains, fuel muscle adaptation and enhance recovery.
- Supplement advice - what's proven for your aims and needs, what's a waste of money and what's downright dangerous.
- Race day nutrition - how to carb-load the right way, race fuel and hydration strategies.
All 1:1 consultations include:
- Personalised nutritional analysis and specific nutrient breakdown
- Recommendations for practical and achievable dietary goals and targets
- Meal and snack ideas to help fit in with your lifestyle and training
- Follow up support via text, phone or email
TEAM SUPPORT: I can provide tailored group workshops and lectures for teams, groups or clubs. I also run cooking and nutrition workshops for endurance sports at the Brighton Community Kitchen. Previous clients include Run Brighton, Hove Hornets & Wickers Gymnastics
" I felt good, properly fuelled and had no energy dips" Dan Lawson - Team GB European 24h track silver medallist.
" Just wanted to say a massive thank you on behalf of the club for such a fantastic workshop today. Everyone gained a great deal from today" Wickers Gymnastics Club - Lancing
Fran is a qualified Athletics Run Leader with UK Athletics. She runs with a local running group and has been a keen runner for over 25 years, in the early years running marathons and half marathons with no fuelling plan and later on properly fuelled! Her experience helps her identify and work successfully with a number of professional and amateur athletes on improving performance through diet and nutrition. She has worked with runners, ultra-runners, triathletes, cyclists, junior taekwondo, jiu jitsu champions and gymnasts. She also regularly contributes to the Running Physio blogs